"Better Business Writing" Onsite Course
A business document is many things. A first impression, a proposal, a story, a demonstration, a promise. For some businesses, the document is the deliverable, the reason they do what they do.
But none of that matters if your clients don’t understand the document.
Our onsite business writing course gives participants the tools and unique strategies they need to write accessibly, efficiently, and with confidence.
The result: a staff who can showcase your organization’s professionalism and talent, and a clientele who’ll stay interested and engaged.
The customized version of this course includes skill assessment and a follow-up webinar; the course is also provided as an on-the-shelf offering.
Participants will learn
- Prewriting strategies that help them write stronger, clearer, more effective business documents
- How to write business documents that get the point across quickly
- Proven techniques to identify and appeal to reader(s)
- Methods to ensure that the writing presents the best “face” of the organization
- Strategies to avoid business clichés, business jargon, and wordiness
- How to write good news and bad news documents
- Practical techniques to write emails, business letters, and other business documents with greater efficiency and ease
Our highly interactive customized solution includes
- Real-world examples
- Breakout sessions
- Hands-on, individualized feedback on writing
- Skills assessment
- Targeted lectures
- Socratic discussion to fully engage participants
- Follow-up webinar
Grammar portion was rushed and unhelpful. The remaining portion was great!Accounting Manager Legal Services Corporation Better Business Writing +View More
Enjoyed the course and the instructor was consistent and allowed for discussion.Financial Analyst Altria Better Business Writing +View More
This was an amazing opportunity to add concepts that we already knew to the work we produce daily. Dr. Hurley did an amazing job relaying the concepts and techniques.Consultant Duty First Consulting Better Business Writing +View More
I liked this course, very informative!Analyst Allergan Better Business Writing +View More