"Succinct Scientific Writing" Course Description
The only thing more difficult than your team's research is writing about it. But it doesn’t have to be.
Whether your team writes for the FDA, colleagues, the public, or a client, we’ll teach them strategies in our scientific writing workshops to convey—effectively and confidently—the essence and nuances of their work.
Offered as a customized onsite workshop, webinar, or virtually.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Analyze and write targeted scientific documents
- Use language to write precise, concise scientific documents
- Use organization to guide readers
- Structure sentences and paragraphs effectively
- Incorporate rhetorical tools to enhance readability
- Write more effective scientific documents
- Incorporate the components of logic to structure the document
- Develop effective editing and proofreading strategies