"Exceptional Technical Writing" Course Description
If your firm does technical work, you appreciate the value of critical thinking. And if your team can think critically, good news: they’re already better writers than they think they are.
Whether your team writes user manuals, deviation reports, investigative reports, root cause analysis reports, SOPs, or other types of technical documents, our technical writing workshops and courses will give them the skills they need to write more targeted, effective technical documents in less time.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants should be able to
- Analyze their readers
- Write technical documents for specific reader(s)
- Use organization to guide readers
- Write for skimmers
- Write concisely and precisely
- Structure sentences and paragraphs for readability
- Create flow
- Write a logical document
- Write a variety of technical documents
- Edit and proofread effectively