"Writing for Marketing Research Professionals"
Market research may seem like a numbers game, but real success hinges on superior writing skills. Effective study screeners, discussion guides, and surveys depend on clear, unambiguous language research respondents can understand. Final reports and presentations require compelling, convincing language to advance learning and action.
We understand how marketers, the key audience for market research, speak and think, and therefore how market researchers should communicate to marketers for maximum impact. Our customized onsite market research professional writing training workshops teach market researchers how to efficiently plan, write, and revise their documents into a language that their audiences can understand.
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to
- Define their various audiences and the specific needs of each audience
- Identify the intended outcome of each document they create
- Understand the role of each document in their overall marketing plan
- Create writing strategies that suit their audience and intended outcome
- Evaluate and choose language to improve the effectiveness of the writing
Demonstrate various editing and proofreading techniques