"Writing for Consumer Affairs Professionals"
Companies depend on consumer affairs teams to keep customers satisfied. To accomplish that, consumer affairs professionals must have outstanding writing skills. Whether in emails or live chats, their writing must achieve a balance of empathy, precision, and brevity. When reporting to internal audiences, consumer affairs professionals must accurately describe issues and action steps. Our customized onsite consumer affairs professional writing training workshops teach consumer affairs professionals to efficiently plan, write, and revise their documents into a language that their readers can understand.
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to
- Define their various audiences and the specific needs of each audience, including internal stakeholders, external vendors/call centers, and regulatory bodies
- Identify the intended outcome of each document they create
- Create writing strategies that suit their audience and intended outcome
- Understand how to accurately report customer feedback on complaints, inquiries, and compliments
- Evaluate and choose language to improve their writing effectiveness, while reinforcing an objective, unbiased tone
The Hurley Write Difference
We customize all of our workshops using your team’s or organization’s writing examples. Our proven process will ensure that your team has the strategies to write effective documents.
Hurley Write ...
Instructors are experts—they have extensive backgrounds in the science of giving effective presentations
Focuses on your team’s needs in terms of creating and delivering effective presentations
Provides a team experience to ensure ongoing collaboration and learning
Provides ongoing support after the workshop to ensure concepts are applied in meaningful ways
Hurley Write Does NOT ...
Use “talking heads” as instructors who lack knowledge about presentations
Use a cookie-cutter approach to address your team’s presentation needs
Offer a “one-and-done” workshop with no follow-up