"Writing Effective Letters"
Whether your team needs to write business letters that request. How well does your team use letters to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders? Does your team complain that recipients of their letters often fail to take the action that’s required and do it on time? Chances are, it’s not that the client or internal stakeholder doesn’t want to take the action, it’s that your team’s letters are unclear about what’s required, how the reader should fulfill the action, and when they’re supposed to get it done.
Our customized onsite business letter writing training workshop will teach your team how to write professional letters that are to the point and that provide clear direction for readers. We’ll teach your team strategies to write good news and bad news letters.
At the conclusion of this business letter writing course, your team will be able to
- Write targeted letters that are clear, concise, and to the point
- Write letters that articulate the appropriate action
- Analyze their readers and determine the action they need readers to take
- Segment letters into clear, usable sections
- Write effective good news and bad news letters