"Exceptional Technical Writing" Course
If your firm does technical work, you appreciate the value of critical thinking. And if your teammates are critical thinkers, good news: they’re already better writers than they think they are.
Our onsite technical writing course will put your team’s critical thinking skills to work creating stylistically correct, thoughtful technical documents that flow well and use language effectively.
Your staff will come away empowered to write user-friendly, user-oriented technical documents that reflect positively on your business.
All courses are customized and taught at your facility.
Participants will learn
- Proven strategies to plan and write the technical document
- Effective methods to engage the reader and stay on point
- Time-tested techniques to write more concisely and precisely
- Easy-to-incorporate approaches to meet readers' needs
- Valuable tips for writing the various sections of a technical document
- Practical, useful editing and proofreading strategies
Our highly interactive customized solution uses
- Real-world examples
- Breakout sessions
- Hands-on, individualized feedback on writing
- Pre- and post-class assessment
- Targeted lectures
- Socratic discussion to fully engage participants
We also offer more specialized courses on writing
- User manuals
- Standard operating procedures
- Recommendation and progress reports
I have not attended any writing course that was as informative, as thorough, and as helpful as this workshop. The idea of identifying your reader and having an outcome statement in technical documents was the best part of the course.K. Goodson, Engineer NspireGreen Technical Writing +View More
Pam was an absolute joy to work with! She is such a great teacher, especially for professional adults!C. Mayeur, Engineer NspireGreen Technical Writing +View More
I learned new techniques that will be beneficial to my writing.Greg Wolff US Air Force Technical Writing +View More
I thoroughly enjoyed this course. All of the ‘rules’ and guidelines were presented in such a methodical way that helped my science brain!Hillary Merrill Chemours Technical Writing +View More