“Giving Great Presentations” Course
If your staff is tasked with giving oral presentations, you probably have a few staffers who’d prefer to do anything other than stand in front of a group and speak. And, let’s be honest, for many of them, their PowerPoints are less than stellar.
If this describes your firm, we can help! We have over 25 years of experience helping organizations like yours prepare their staff to prepare and give compelling, engaging oral presentations and great PowerPoint presentations.
All courses are customized and taught at your facility.
In this two-day class, your staff will learn
- Best practices for speaking in front of groups and using graphics
- Techniques to overcome nervousness
- Strategies to engage listeners, including voice, posture, and timing
- How to use graphics, including PowerPoint, successfully
- Methods to answer tough questions
- How to ensure a successful presentation
- How to prepare and give a variety of speeches
Our highly interactive customized solution uses
- Real-world examples
- Breakout sessions
- Hands-on, individualized feedback on writing
- Pre- and post-class assessment
- Targeted lectures
- Socratic discussion to fully engage participants