"Effective Writing for Engineers" Course
*We're now offering Professional Development Hours (PDH)!
Whether writing for clients, colleagues, federal or state agencies, or taxpayers, engineers must write documents that are easy to read and understand and that get the message across the first time. Unfortunately, many engineers simply haven't been given the tools they need to write effectively and efficiently.
Participants will learn
- Proven strategies to target readers
- Research-based techniques to write documents that get to and stay on point
- Effective organizational strategies to write concise, precise sentences and paragraphs
- Proven techniques to enhance readability and usability
- Methods to write succinctly and concisely
- Enhanced strategies for writing the various sections of engineering reports and other documents
This course, designed specifically for engineers, teaches engineers how to streamline their writing process and gives them multiple tools to write reader-friendly, usable documents. The result? Less time spent writing and editing and saved time and money!
All courses are customized and taught on-location at your facility.
Our highly interactive customized solution uses
- Real-world examples
- Breakout sessions
- Hands-on, individualized feedback
*For engineers licensed in all states except NJ, NY, PA, OH, and IN.
All of our courses can be offered as shorter, more targeted sessions or as a series.